sâmbătă, 20 noiembrie 2010

Bine ati venit! Welcome!

Dedic aceasta prima postare unei persoane deosebite, care, pe langa amabilitate si ospitalitate, m-a cucerit cu extraordinara ei creativitate. Ii datorez reintalnirea mea cu frumusetea lucrului facut cu propriile maini, cu placerea de a crea. Multumesc, Jolanda!


I dedicate this first post on my first blog ever to a special person who touched my soul with her kindness and hospitality and with her extraordinary creativity. I owe her my reincounter with the beauty of things made by my own hands, with the pleasure of creating. Thank you, Jolanda!

2 comentarii:

Dear Jo spunea...

Dear Cristina,

Thank you for your kind words. I love to be a part of your creativity. You are making wonderful blocks and I will certainly enjoy your new Blog.

A big hug from Holland,
Jolanda

Simone spunea...

Hello Cristina,
I'm a friend of Jolanda and she announced your blog to us. Welcome in blogland! If you like you can join my give-away for a pair of scissors.