luni, 29 noiembrie 2010

E sfarsit de noiembrie, avem 15 de grade Celsius in Bucuresti, ploua ca vara, cu tunete si ceva fulgere. Ciudata vreme... Cateva din ultimele mele lucrari, cu gandul la sarbatorile ce vor veni.

It's the end of November, here in Bucuresti are 15 degrees Celsius, it's raining like in the summer, with thunders and some lightning. Strange weather... Here are some of my latest little projects, thinking about the winter celebrations that are about to come.

Cateva pernite pentru ace / A few pincushions:


Primul meu proiect de patchwork si quilting terminat / My first finished patchwork & quilting project:


Amintindu-mi de Olanda / Remembering Holland:


Asteptand luminile Craciunului / Waiting for the Christmas lights:

3 comentarii:

Dear Jo spunea...

Cristina, it all looks wonderful!!!!! And you made lovely pictures aswell :))))

A big hug,
Jolanda

els koetsier spunea...

What have you made Lovely things from Patchwork.

What is your next project?

Cristina spunea...

Thank you for your kind words! :-) These days I am finishing my first real quilt, named "Stars in the Garden of my Soul" and I also work at some Christmas decorations (some pillow cases, a small table cloth). I am sorry for this long period of silence, but I had two extremelly busy weeks... As soon as I will have a moment, I will post pictures with what I will have finished. :-)