marți, 22 martie 2011

Dupa saptamani de crosetat, ma intorc spre cusut / brodat. Ma bate gandul sa brodez pe tot chenarul de margine modelul inceput, dar ma sperie putin volumul de munca, pentru ca am multe blocuri si proiecte incepute si nu ajung sa lucrez cat as vrea. 

After weeks of making crochet ribbons, I turn to sewing / embroidery. I would like to fill the whole margin with this model, but I am a little afraid of the amount of work required. I have many blocks and many projects started and I don't have time to work as much as I would like.


4 comentarii:

Simone spunea...

That looks wonderful Cristina!!!

Cristina spunea...

Thank you Simone! Your ribbons are on the way, I hope you will be pleased with the result! :-)

Dear Jo spunea...

Wonderful work!!! Now I understand what you were talking about, all this embroidery, but it is beautiful!!!! Keep up the good work :)))))

Cristina spunea...

Thank you Jolanda! You give me courage to continue and to make it as I already see it in my mind! No matter how much time will take :-).