luni, 11 aprilie 2011

Fac o scurta pauza si va arat ce am lucrat in ultimele zile. Bineinteles, tot croset! :-))) Mai precis, snururi de diverse culori si marimi, care sunt folosite inclusiv in patchwork. Am lucrat pana acum cu bej, rosu inchis, galben deschis si un roz dulce. Am gasit insa si un fir negru de buna calitate, care mi-a dat ceva idei deja ;-). 


I take a short brake and I show you what I made these last few days. Of course, crochet! :-))) I made ribbons of different colors and sizes, ribbons that can be used also in patchwork. I used to work with beige, dark red, light yellow and a sweet pink. I also found a good quality black thread which gave me already some ideas ;-).



Am lucrat si la broderia de pe quilt, dar nu vad pot arata, caci de cate ori incerc sa fotografiez quiltul, camera foto da mesaj de eroare :-(... Pot fotografia orice altceva fara probleme, insa acest quilt nu se lasa fotografiat decat extrem de greu. O fi avand o viata proprie? ;-)


I also worked on the embroidery on my quilt, but I cannot show you anything, because every time I try to take pictures of the quilt, the camera gives an error message :-(... I can take pictures of anything else with no problems whatsoever, but this quilt won't let me photograph it without a big struggle. Might it have a life of its own? ;-)

3 comentarii:

Dear Jo spunea...

You have been busy :)))))))))) And about living quilts........what a scary thought!!!!!!!!!

Cristina spunea...

Well, Costin also tried to take pictures of the quilt, but the same thing happened, error message and the already taken pictures of the quilt have been erased from the camera. The other pictures remained on camera. And this is not the first time when this happens, it already became a rule. This might mean the quilt is as shy as me and it won't agree to be seen until it will be finished? :-)))

Dear Jo spunea...

That means you will have to work very hard, because we can't wait too long to see what you have been up to :))))))