vineri, 1 aprilie 2011

Se pare ca acolo sus cineva ma iubeste si ma aude :-))), caci am avut parte de cateva zile de munca aproape exclusiv la proiectele incepute si la unele noi totodata. Ma simt extraordinar de bine facand ce imi cere sufletul, fara sa ma tem de greseli (pe care la fac si pe care le si vad!), fara sa ma critic pentru ele, doar bucurandu-ma de ceea ce fac.

Well, it seems that someone up there loves me and hears me :-))), so I got a few days of working almost exclusively on my old as well as on my new projects. I feel great doing what my souls asks me to do, without fear of mistakes (which I do and see also!), without self-blaming for them, just enjoying immensely by doing what I am doing.


 Am cusut acesti ghiocei cu gandul la cineva drag aflat departe ;-).

I have sewn these snowdrops thinking of someone dear from far away ;-).

2 comentarii:

Dear Jo spunea...

They are lovely!!!! Unfortunately the flowers have disappeared again in the garden and we will have to wait till next year. If we are all well, you might very well be here again to see them florish :))))) It might become a tradition ;)

Cristina spunea...

What a lovely tradition this would be! :-)))