vineri, 7 octombrie 2011

Desi aici inca este cald (azi vom avea 31 de grade la umbra), totusi e clar ca vara a plecat. A inceput spectacolul culorilor superbe de toamna, iar asta ma incanta si ma inspira. Iata ce am lucrat saptamana asta, prima incercare de a lucra linii curbe:

Although it's still way too hot here (31 degrees in shadow today, but only for today), the summer has really left. The autumn colors are bursting everywhere, and this inspires me. This is what I have done this week, my first attempt to sew on curves:




Am gasit modelul intr-o revista foarte frumoasa, plina de informatii utile si de idei, cumparata de aici. Merita banii cu prisosinta. Multumesc, Jolanda! :-)

I have found the pattern in a beautiful book, full of very interesting ideas and tips, bought from here. It's worth every cent! Thank you, Jolanda! :-)


 

5 comentarii:

gloria spunea...

Hello Cristina, very beautiful.

Cristina spunea...

Thank you, Gloria! :-)

Dear Jo spunea...

One way or another Firefox decided to stop working and I could not leave you a message :((((
The curves look lovely, as does the other tablerunner!!! I'm so happy that you like the book and that you found some time to quilt :)))))

Cristina spunea...

Hello, Jolanda :-)! Oh, I adore the book! As for having time to quilt, I am determined not to let myself hijacked by other things that need to be done, at least not in the evenings :-))))).

Dear Jo spunea...

Good for you!!!!! :))))))