luni, 29 octombrie 2012

Am vazut padurile, sunt superb colorate! Cu gandul la ele, ma delectez cu materialele prin care n-am mai umblat de ceva vreme... Ce dor mi-a fost de lucru! Idei, idei... O fata de masa in culorile toamnei ar fi o idee buna, ne-am aminti mereu de frumusetile care ne-au incantat sufletele zilele trecute.

We've seen the forest, it's wonderfully colored! I re-emerse myself in fabrics and try different ideas. Oh, how I missed patchwork and all! I am thinking about a table topper in autumn colors; I would be a good way to remember the beauty we've seen a few days ago. Thinking, thinking...



3 comentarii:

Ángela spunea...

Beautiful fabrics for your project.
Hugs

Cristina spunea...

Yes, they are beautiful. Just browsing through them it's a pleasure in itself. Thank you for your kind words! :-)

gloria spunea...

Hola Cristina, gracias por tu comentario. Bonitos colores los del otoño!!. Besos.