sâmbătă, 18 octombrie 2014

A mai trecut o saptamana, tot nu stiu cand. Am reusit insa, spre surpriza mea :-), sa cos cate ceva. Am gasit in ''arhiva cu bunatati" din computer un model foarte frumos, dar pe care nu mai stiu de unde il am, din pacate. Mi s-a parut cel mai potrivit model pentru acea perna decorativa pe care imi doresc s-o termin pana pe 2 decembrie, perna dedicata amintirii bunicilor mei, care ar fi implinit anul acesta 100 de ani. 

Another week passed by, I still don't know when. But to my complete surprise :-), I managed to sew something. Looking for some cross stitch pattern in the "archive of goodies" on my computer, I found this one (sadly, I don't remember where from), perfect for what I have in mind: a decorative pillow which would honor the memory of my grandparents, who would have turned 100 this year, if they would have been among us today.





2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

What a beautiful model! Love the colour combination! :)

Anonim spunea...

Love to see this kind of color combination! Waiting to see the final image.